whenever we ask you something instead of saying yes you chuckle. you just chuckled when i asked you if you did a poopie. its a hot monday. I have been a little frustrated with work and not being able to focus on work partially because of family responsibilities. but you are so cute and lovable.
Right now, you grabbed a small screw driver from my desk and gave me that devilish smile to see if I would stop you or not. You definitely have that rebel streak in you. its amazing you have always been this way.
Honestly, you're the cutest ever. you are watching me typing now and want to come on my lap. Ok.
Now on my lap. you don't want to be with the nanny. i have work to do but its nice to have you here with me. I work from home since we sold our AT&T stores. we have Cricket Wireless stores and I do some house building. We do okay, but I know we can do better. Its hard to be a great dad and great at making money. I hope I am planting great seeds in you and Michael to be observant of Torah to a degree, get a great profession, get great wives, love each other and your family members and friends. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment