Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Driving around in the car looking for buses, trucks and automobiles

you're in the car and it seems like you are just looking for a bus or truck and you call it out loud for the entire car ride.  its like the purpose that you have in the car is to find these things and call them out.

We take Colfax to Adat Ariel and every school in the area is on Colfax and their are tons of buses.

Michael was more into trash trucks.

You are super delicious.  I make jokes that I want to take you to Hawaii on our honeymoon.  haha.

you are very brave.  you go into pool or play around pool with no fear.  a few people have had to save you from the pool.  maybe we will do lessons starting next week.  Maria nanny thinks you are ready.

We get the Cheghelobadom from the tree in the front yard and you eat it.  you always want me to pick it.

You love kissing Mezuza, my Tefilin, strings of Sisit and saying amen after the Shema.  Pretty spiritual.  You also have a streak that doesn't listen to anyone and is stubborn.  So I am thinking about how these sometimes conflicting and other times complimentary  strengths you have should be balanced to make you what I think would be the best person you can be.

You love books.  We read 4 or so a night.  You like animals, trucks and stories too.


No comments:

Post a Comment