Monday, June 23, 2014

Breaking Milestone Records

Daniel,
We are very proud of you.  You are crawling, eating solid foods with a passion, and very alert for a 9.5 month old.

People on the street say that you are very alert.  Aunt Gilda says the fact that you just want to be in your parents arms, which usually starts closer to a year, is a sign of a smart brain.

You eat food with such a passion.  You were eating 3 crust of pizza slices at Maman Pouris house yesterday when all the cousins were there since she just got out of rehab.  "Maman Pouri broke her foot" is what Michael keeps saying.  Everyone wants to just eat you up.  They say how handsome you are.  LOL.  Its funny.  As I type this on a Monday morning upstairs in my office (when I should be working) I hear you screaming. You know what you want and typically you get it.  You are eating gondi, rice, a full plum, you can eat nearly everything.  Cousin Leah was pretty ahead too and Uncle Josh is teasing me for you to not break her records.

Sometimes you climb on top of Michael at this age and Michael asks you to stop.  LOL.  Michael loves to take care of you at times.  He will come and pet your head or tell you to be careful.  I hold you and we Play Im gonna get you and chase Michael around the chest in the tv room or in the back yard and then we jump on top of michael when we catch up to him.  He is pretty fast.  You are very strong.  I love you and love spending time.  We went for a walk yesterday in the Red Stokke stroller and we liked it very much.

Whenever I leave the room, you cry for me.  You really like me a lot.  I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment